Guess what? I have been nominated by the lovely Jade Mayhead for the Mystery Blogger Award! Go and check her blog out. Her posts are really fun and she has the cutest kitten! I also want to thank her (and the academy) for the nomination.
Here are the Rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Let’s get this party started! Three things about me:
- I’m 22 years old and living in Atlanta, Georgia with dreams of writing and traveling the world (I’m already living one of those thanks to this blog, though I’ve yet to monetize it).
- I am Obsessed with true crime and horror. There’s a very personal and sad reason behind that which I may tell someday.
- I love carnivals, festivals, fairs, and anything like them. They’re so whimsical and I smile just thinking about them. Good thing I live in Atlanta.
My best post is my take on the Boxycharm Scandal. Check that out here.
If you could only use one makeup brand what would it be and why?
Hmm, this one is tough. I’m going to go with e.l.f. cosmetics. Their prices are low and they have a very consistent quality. A few things from them are a miss, but overall they’re an excellent brand and the one I use the most. I’m also madly in love with their brushes.
Whats your personal favourite post that you have made?
My personal favorite post actually has nothing to do with makeup. It’s the post called ‘A Letter to My 13 Year Old Self’. I had written it a while ago and it’s very special to me. I never intended to share but I figured a lot of people probably have things they wish they could go back in time an tell themselves. Check that post out here.
Have you met any of your Blogging friends, if not who would you like to meet?
No, but I want to So badly. I’d love to meet up with everyone! In my ideal world we’d have donuts and coffee or go out to eat and hang out like once a month. So actually if you’re in Atlanta or the surrounding area, I’d love to be Blog Buddies! See? I even have a cute name for us.
Whats your goals for you blog?
My goals for this blog is for this to be a profession. I’m not talking about being some super beauty guru or anything. I’m more into just something I could live off of. I’ve wanted to be a blogger since I was little and used to stay up late so I could sneak and watch Sex and the City (Not child friendly).
Whats your worst bad habit within beauty?
I would say mine is that I occasionally forget to blend my foundation down to my neck. This wouldn’t be so bad if I weren’t lighter on some days and darker on others.
Thanks again for the nomination! This was a lot of fun to do!
Without further ado, drumroll please, my nominees are:
Janah Pinku of Wander Summer
Samantha Kresz of Eats and Etc.
Stella of Quite Simply Stella
Queen of the Girl Geeks
Kamila Nicole of Girly Treasures
Katerina Loewen of Beauty Owls Com
Congrats!!!! My five questions for each of you are:
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you have a blogger you love the most? If so, who?
- Has there ever been a time when you’ve been discouraged from blogging? What kept you going?
- Is there a product or brand you feel is way over hyped?
- Do people in your private life know you have a blog?
I can’t wait to read all the answers! In fact, even if you aren’t on this list feel free to answer these questions too!
Until Next We Meet,